Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Day In The Crowell Household!

Yesterday was such a huge day! First off, we went to MOPS which Layla loves because she gets to play with a bunch of other kids. Then we came home, had lunch, and just spent some time together. Then, it was naptime. So, I put Layla down, then Jillian. I did some things around the house. I knew that Layla didn't go down right away and was playing. Well, Jillian woke up and we played. Then at 5 I went to get Layla, she was still asleep and didn't want to get up. So, I gave her about 20 more minutes. So, I went in and woke her up again, she was awake and said that she had went poopy. I told her that it was OK, and that we would clean her up. She smiled REALLY big and said, "No Mommy, I went poopy in the potty!" I was shocked! We ran into the bathroom and sure enough, she had went into the potty. I was SO proud of her! And she was so proud of her self. She wanted to call Grandma Mary, so we did and then she wanted to call Pappy George. They were all so proud of her. Then about 20 minutes later, Jillian was crawling around. She stood up and looked at me. I scooted away from her and held out some bears and she took 3 steps!!! It was so great! Then we had to call everyone again! She did do one more step for Eric after he got home so he did get to see a little bit. You could tell that Jilly was very proud of herself too!

I am just so excited for my 2 big girls! They are growing so fast and are doing so much. Good Job by Darlings!
Love,
Mommy!

No comments: