Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ketchup On Her Ketchup?!?!

Last nght we had omelets for dinner. Layla doesn't usually want eggs, but for whatever reason said she wanted a cheese omelet. So, I made everyone's dinner and we all sat down. Layla proceeded to throw a HUGE fit saying she didn't like eggs. This went on for a while. If she asks for something to eat and then doesn't eat it, it really pretty much makes me mad. Trying to keep my calm, I tried to make a deal with her. I told her that if she took ONE "thank you" bite of the eggs then I would make her the mac and cheese that she so desperately wanted. Well, this caused another fit as she didn't even want to take a thank you bite. Finally I just jokingly said, "what if we put ketchup on the eggs?" Her eyes got huge and she said, "yes, yes!" So, we got the ketchup out, put some on the eggs and she ate them all! Crazy girl. She is just like her aunt Tiffiny. Ketchup on the ketchup!

Happy 35th Birthday Daddy Eric. We love you so much. We hope that your day is relaxed and filled with smiles.

God Bless,
Theresa

No comments: