Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Teeth!

Jillian has 2 more teeth!! I am SO glad that they finally came in. I have been going a little insane. She went for about a week without sleeping very much. I was a little scattered. I think Saturday was my breaking point. I called mom really freaking out. She got me calmed down and I ended up having a better day. Jilly finally slept a LITTLE better on Saturday night. On Sunday we went to my friend Casey's house to watch the Super Bowl. The girls had a lot of fun. They both slept pretty well. The teeth cut through yesterday then. Last night she slept GREAT! It was wonderful to get a good night's sleep. I really really needed it! Layla is doing OK on the potty. She has still had some accidents, but is slowly but surely getting there.
Love,
Theresa

No comments: