Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marshall's 2 Week Appointment!

I took Marshall to the Doctor yesterday for his 2 week check up! Boy, this little kid is GROWING! He is weighing in at 10 pounds 3.21 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long! That is a gain of about 1 1/2 pounds and a 1/2 inch!! You can tell that he is getting big. Not that I am surprised given that he eats ALL THE TIME! He is not sleeping very well and I am struggling with that, but we will get there. The doctor clipped his frenulum (the connector piece of his tongue) so hopefully we won't have the nursing issues I had with Jillian. Doc said that he looks great. His cord looked good and she cleaned it all out and said his Boy parts look good too!

Good news too...both girls got their H1N1 vaccines and Jillian was able to get her seasonal flu vaccine. The office didn't have Layla's but they said they would be getting more, so I will just keep checking. They both seem a little "sniffly" and grouchy today, but I was expecting that. Now, if I was in a better mood, I would probably handle it all better. Oh well. Such is being a mom!

Jennifer took some pictures of Marshall and the girls last week. The first couple can be checked out at her blog. The girls did great. Marshall wasn't happy about it at all, but we got a couple great ones! Thanks Jen!!

No comments: