Monday, September 8, 2008

What a crazy weekend!

Jillian had such a HUGE weekend! I can not believe this little girl. She is not even 6 months old yet! But, she is moblie and crawling all over. It is kind of an army crawl and so cute! If you set her down, she will most definetly NOT be in the same place when you come back into the room. Then yesterday (Sunday), I laid her down on the ground and walked into the kitchen. When I came back into the living room, she was sitting up! I know I did not put her there! I watched her sit up on her own a couple of more times. It was pretty cool! I just can't believe she is able to do that yet! I also started giving her some cereal over the weekend. She did really not know what to think of it at first, but seemed to like it as we went along. We also measured Layla and she is now 3 feet 3 inches tall! Crazy! Here are some pictures of both girls. Jillian is crawling, sitting, and eating!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: